Easy and risk-free cleaning of your barrels up to a maximum length of 76 cm.
Three-strand wooden rod with 12 mm diameter and M 5 X 0.75 thread.
Supplied with three cleaning brushes for all types of residue.
- Remove the barrel(s) from the rest of the gun
- Use the metallic brush by inserting it through the chamber side and removing it through the muzzle of the barrel. Run the brush back and forth several times.
- Repeat with the polymer brush
- Finish by running the woollen swab (oiled beforehand) back and forth several times to apply a protective layer for storing your gun.
Our advice: Don’t forget to dry (degrease) the barrel before using your gun.
Inter-compatibility with brush replacement kits:
Due to the use of different threads for resistance or dismantling reasons it is important to ensure compatibility:
This kit is compatible with the following references:
- "BRUSH REPLACEMENTS FOR SMOOTH GUN CLEANING KIT" 12, 16 or 20 calibre.
This kit is not compatible with the following references:
- "BRUSH REPLACEMENT KIT FOR SMALL-CALIBRE FIREARMS" 9, 12 or 14 mm cal.
- "BRUSH REPLACEMENTS FOR RIFLED FIREARMS KIT" 22, 7, 8 or 9 mm calibre