Chin strap and rip-tabs to hold it perfectly in place.
Field of vision
Wide eye opening to guarantee the best possible field of vision.
WHY WEAR A HEADGUARD?
Combat sports develop your ability to perceive and anticipate. But even though they teach you how to avoid them, you are never 100% protected.
Most injuries come from accidental impacts (involuntary head butts, poorly aimed strikes, etc.), which is why we recommend always wearing a headguard during combat.
Multi-layered, pre-formed foam that protects your forehead, chin and cheekbones.
Reinforced protective zones over the ears (against a suction effect).
Synthetic coating (reinforced polyurethane) on the outside of the head guard for better resistance to wear.
On top of the head there is an area made from thick foam to protect you from axe kicks.
HOW TO CHOOSE YOUR HEAD GUARD
- For training, it's best to choose a full face head guard that protects your forehead, chin, cheekbones, jaw and ears.
- For competitions, you should choose an open head guard that protects your forehead, jaw and ears. It has a chin strap.
WHICH SIZE SHOULD YOU CHOOSE?
- For children aged under 12 and less than 55 cm tall, choose a kids' model.
- For teenagers, women or men with a head size (circumference around your forehead) of 55-58 cm, choose size S/M.
- Over 58 cm, choose size XL.
Do not machine wash. Wipe clean with a soft cloth and soapy water.