Cannot ship to ()
This product is currently unavailable for your region
Please select a size
Had this jacket for nearly a year and a half and the zip went but they replaced it straight away
I'm 6'4" / 95kg and buy shirts with 38"
/XL sleeves, I'm really happy with this jacket as the cuffs come well over my wrists.
Very impressed with the quality and style of this jacket for the price point. It's kept me dry and warm with all the storms and cold winds that December/January have thrown at it, not spent a day hiking in mountain rain yet to truly test it though.
Best quality in very low cost.
I'm 6'4"/ 190cm tall and I have to buy extra long sleeve shirts to fit me. The fact that this jacket fits me perfectly in the arms and body without being hugely baggy is something of a miracle. I bought it for the fit. Wearing it in 35mph/ -12 degs windchill on top of Fairfield Horseshoe Saturday proved its brilliance at keep out the wind and keeping the warm in. Well done Decathlon for producing a perfect jacket for tall people, does the job and at a great price!
It was marketed as large, but it was more like medium, was very tight and did not fit. Gave it to my grandson. Never had problems with sizes in the past from other retailers.
Does what it says on the tin.
Very happy with this raincoat. I've used it for a few month, and never got wet, even after more than 30 minutes of heavy rain. I use it both in Shanghai, to cycle around when it rains, or during hikes. It's relatively breathable and also looks quite good for a Decathlon product.
- Only drawback : the sleeves are a bit long, and I have long arms. But when it rains, you're happy to have your under layer well covered, so I don't know what to think about that. Maybe 2cm shorter would be better ?
Excellent fit, features and overall quality waterproof fabric. Good build quality and attention to detail on all internal seams. For the price one of the best on the market today. Fantastic buy
I have this jacket since April 2016, and I'm using it almost daily, still being waterproof but the chest pocket was glued with what it looks like a similar tape used on the stitches and it failed very quickly after a month or two, almost damaging my phone in the process, because i was using that pocket just to carry my phone in it.
Big design failure.
Refined jacket, some quirky details
As usual the price is a steal compared to the big outdoor brands. For me this jacket is an addition, or possibly a replacement, for a pretty comparable Haglöfs jacket that was more than 5 times as expensive! Now during sales, it is even 25% off again.
Just inspecting this jacket, it is a pretty serious outdoor (mountaineering) jacket. Short cut, pretty good adjustable hood, ventilation zippers, breathable fabric, taped seams, Velcro adjustment of the cuffs, water resisting zippers for the side-pockets and ventilations. It is all very neatly made. And I quite like the colour combination, a nice matt blue with yellow details.
There are some quirky details.
- Breast pockets are pretty essential to me. I want them big, I want them well accessible, and I want 2 of them! In the past I have even adjusted 2 Quechua fleece jackets myself to get that. It is a pity that on this jacket Decathlon has added just one again. It is not particularly small, but it seems small because the zipper is a bit too short and is not placed very practical.
- The sleeves are mysteriously long. When I compare it to the Haglöfs jacket, which has a very comparable width and length, the sleeves are about 10 cms longer! Fortunately there are the Velcro adjustments to make it usable.
- The hood lacks a vertical drawcord to keep the hood out the eyes.
- The main zipper could be of a more robust quality.
I have just been able to test it during some extended (light) rain. So far it worked well and kept me dry. At first it even shed drops off the fabric. That effect is of limited duration, but the main shell kept me dry.
The breathability is hard to compare. Under dry conditions it can easily get a bit too warm and stuffy. But I do not think it does a bad job.