Hide filters
Filters 0
Order by:
Filters 0
Men's Long-sleeved Sailor T-Shirt Sailing 100 - White Blue
  • Men's Long-sleeved Sailor T-Shirt Sailing 100 - White Blue
  • Men's Long-sleeved Sailor T-Shirt Sailing 100 - White Blue
  • Men's Long-sleeved Sailor T-Shirt Sailing 100 - White Blue
  • Men's Long-sleeved Sailor T-Shirt Sailing 100 - White Blue
  • Men's Long-sleeved Sailor T-Shirt Sailing 100 - White Blue
  • Men's Long-sleeved Sailor T-Shirt Sailing 100 - White Blue
  • Men's Long-sleeved Sailor T-Shirt Sailing 100 - White Blue
  • Men's Long-sleeved Sailor T-Shirt Sailing 100 - White Blue
Men's Long-sleeved Sailor T-Shirt Sailing 100 - White Blue

TRIBORD

8647699

Men's Long-sleeved Sailor T-Shirt Sailing 100 - White Blue

€20.00
€14.00
-30%
  • Men's Long-sleeved Sailor T-Shirt Sailing 100 - White Blue
  • Men's Long-sleeved Sailor T-Shirt Sailing 100 - White Blue
  • Men's Long-sleeved Sailor T-Shirt Sailing 100 - White Blue
  • Men's Long-sleeved Sailor T-Shirt Sailing 100 - White Blue
  • Men's Long-sleeved Sailor T-Shirt Sailing 100 - White Blue
  • Men's Long-sleeved Sailor T-Shirt Sailing 100 - White Blue
  • Men's Long-sleeved Sailor T-Shirt Sailing 100 - White Blue
  • Men's Long-sleeved Sailor T-Shirt Sailing 100 - White Blue
Men's Long-sleeved Sailor T-Shirt Sailing 100 - White Blue
color :
Size :
Not available online

Store Availability

Our designers–and fellow sailors–have developed this men’s long-sleeved shirt for sailing in mild weather.

This men’s long-sleeved sailing T-shirt will provide a lightweight and gentle feel thanks to its cotton component (96%) whilst leaving you with great ease of movement (4% elastane)

BENEFITS

Stretch

Elastane fabric (4%) provides good comfort

Moisture management

Cotton and elastane help wick away perspiration

Eco-design

48% less fabric consumption thanks to optimal patterning

Lightweight

308 g in size L

TECHNICAL INFORMATIONS

PRODUCT CUT AND FINISH

This men’s sailing t-shirt has a standard cut, made to bring good comfort for your movements on the boat.
The ribbed collar (textured mesh) allows a good fit.
This timeless product will follow you on all your adventures!

The patch, on the sleeve, with the Tribord inscription is made of microfibre.

What eco-design actions have been implemented for this sailor t-shirt?

We have worked on the pattern of this model to create a timeless product and also to reduce the consumption of fabric by 28% compared to the previous model.
Dyeing textiles requires a lot of water and discharges wastewater from dye baths. To reduce this environmental impact, we opted for mass dyeing, whereby the colour pigments are integrated into the yarn when it is produced.

HOW TO CHOOSE YOUR SIZE

Length from the collar to the bottom of the t-shirt: 61 cm in size L