The low flexibility of the advanced action rod allows rapid propulsion.
5 lbs of power for hurling heavy spods (180 g) over long distances.
When this 100% HM carbon fibre rod bends, you can feel its great strength.
Thanks to our UV headlamp, the tip is visible in the dark.
- Size 12 feet (3.60 m): The length of the carp rods between 11 and 13 FEET are more suited to carp fishing from the bank. Rods of this length tend to be more powerful for reaching far-away fishing spots.
- The dismantled length of the rod is 1.86 m. Number of sections: 2
- Weight: 465 g
- Holds the fixed metal reel. Reels are secured on the rod by a screw locking ring.
A TOP TIP ACTION ROD
- Called "quick action". The tip action of X'trem-9 SPOD allows it to bend through the last third of its length to the tip.
- The rod's action is reduced, making the main body of these rods quite stiff.
- This means that the rod's action is reduced, i.e. it bends less when reeling in a fish. The advantage is that the stiffness enables long distance casting.
SIZE AND FASTENING OF THE GUIDES
- SEAGUIDE starting guides 50 mm, 40 mm, 25 mm, 16 mm, 16 mm, and 16 mm at the tip.
- Lightweight and braid-resistant guides
- The guides are fastened with three legs. These 'three-legged' fastenings are stronger for greater resistance to powerful casting.
- Your rod demonstrates its strength and power through two different but complementary characteristics:
1. The ability to resist a tensile force similar to wrestling with a fish.
2. The rod's ability to cast a weight over a certain distance.
Its 5 lbs of power enables it to cast any spod or marker weighing up to 180 g beyond 140 m.
Of major assistance for groundbaiting from the bank on waters where boats are not allowed.
It is ESSENTIAL to use a finger glove to protect your finger for such powerful casting. Above all, if you have a braided leader and the casting load is quite heavy, you risk cutting your fingers. So to avoid injury, it is essential that you wear a glove or finger glove.
You can find a finger guard in the fishing section.