With Decathlon you have 365 days to change your mind!
If you have bought a product on our website and you are not 100% satisfied with it, you can either ask for a store credit to make an exchange or a refund. Return shipping fees are at the customer's charge.
- Republic of Ireland: returns will be done to our store in Belfast (Northern Ireland)
- Switzerland: returns will be done to Switzerland.
- Denmark & Finland: returns will be done to Denmark.
- Norway: returns will be done to Norway.
- Baltic Countries, Iceland: returns will be done to the UK.
* Exchange through store credit: You can return your items to get a store credit, that can be used to order an exchange or a completely new product. That means we will credit your Decathlon account with the amount corresponding to the item(s) you have returned, plus shipping fees for a new order. You will be able to use that store credit for your next purchase.
* Refund: you'll just have to return the item to us, it will then be inspected by our team*, and you will be refunded. Depending on the method of payment, money will be back on your account within 48 hours (Paypal), 72 hours (credit card).
Here are the steps to follow for your returned item:
1. Log in to your account.
5. Print the return form and enclose it into your parcel.
6. Send back the product to our warehouse (postage fees will be at your charge).
7. The product is checked by our quality team at the warehouse.
8. We refund you or give you a store credit for exchange of the product.
For any specific questions, please send us a request.
Please be advised that returns made in countries outside of where the purchase was made will be reimbursed in the local currency at the local price.
* Inspection takes about 48 hours.