We have reduced our environmental impact on this product
Dyeing textiles requires a lot of water and discharges wastewater into the environment.
To reduce this impact, we use different dyeing techniques:
1. We don't colour the interior fabric.
2. We use mass colouring methods for only every other thread for the external, grey fabric for reference 8618616.
3. We use mass colouring methods, integrating the colour pigments from the production of the thread for turquoise external for reference 8618617.
We tested this lunchbox in the laboratory, according to standard EN 12546-2, with an ambient temperature of 32°C, without ice packs, filled to half its volume. It took 2 hours to go from 5°C (food temperature straight from the fridge) to 15°C.
By adding 300g of ice, the time to go from 5°C to 15°C increased to 3 hours in the same conditions.
Tips to optimise the performance of your lunch box
To keep your food fresher for longer, you can add cool packs into each compartment, sold in the ice box range. You can also place the lunch box and food in the fridge before your hike.
The fuller the lunch box, the fresher it keeps.
- 2 airtight food boxes included (0.65 L) so you can separate food. - Removable shoulder strap
- Double compartment (2.6 and 1.8 L)
- Three elastic bands in the upper compartment allow you to attach cutlery
Attention: To use in the microwave, it is essential to open the boxes. Do not heat them when they are closed.
Wash by hand, not in the dishwasher. Rinse in clean water, then leave to dry with the open. Only the small food boxes may be washed in the dishwasher.
Rinse the food boxes 3 times with fresh water before using.
Materials and regulations
Our products and materials meet the food contact standards in force. They do not contain Bisphenol A (BPA) in accordance with the French regulations in force.