Did you change your mind about the purchase, or maybe it didn’t live up to your expectations?
WITH DECATHLON MEMBER ACCOUNT
WITHOUT A RECEIPT
WITHOUT DECATHLON MEMBER ACCOUNT
WITH A RECEIPT
I am returning my product
In the store you can return or exchange the goods you bought at www.decathlon.lt or other Decathlon stores. You can return items you bought at Decathlon stores in other countries. However, this return method only applies to products manufactured by Decathlon.
1. Log in to your Decathlon account. In the "My Online Orders" section, find the order you want to return.
2. Pack the goods carefully.
3. Warn us and contact the courier:
- Contact by email [email protected] with our customer service, provide an order number, a list of items that you want to return and staff will send you a courier form.
- Our logistics partner will contact you regarding the time of picking up the parcel. Or you will place the parcel in the OMNIVA or DPD parcel terminal network.
- If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us: [email protected]
4. When your parcel reaches our warehouse, we will check it (within 72 hours) and respond to your request by e-mail, refunding the purchase. Depending on the payment method you choose, the refund may take up to 14 business days.
Other terms and conditions
In the event of a lack of conformity or a hidden defect found on the product: a legal guarantee of 2 years applies.
In addition, certain products sold on our website can benefit from a commercial guarantee of more than 2 years. The duration of this warranty is mentioned on the product page of the articles concerned, on its instructions or on the product characteristics available on our website.
Our team reserves the right to refuse the return in the following cases:
- The product has been intentionally damaged.
- The product has been used in an inappropriate practice.
- The product is dirty or personalized and cannot be resold used or given as is.
At Decathlon we are trying to minimize our impact on the planet so we offer:
- To repair a product when it is possible
More information in the video below