Cannot ship to ()
This product is currently unavailable for your region
Please select a size
No issues after a few walks and runs
The right shoe makes a squeaky noise when walking, which is just emabarrasing
Very comfy running shoes for running outside.
Good for outdoor walking and running.
A really good shoe that serves me well for both hard trail and road. Looked at competitors shoes for park run , these are a third of the cost , amazing value. Even if they only last half as long still better value
I occasionally do trail walks with my spouse which translates the need of a pair of reliable trail shoes. As my old trail shoes had crocodiled, I wanted to find one that is affordable & yet having some of the good features of those branded. While I was contemplating which bicycle helmet to get, it dawned on me that I could get the shoes from Decathlon too, the power of one-stop-shop (OSS). Eventually, selected this pair of shoes which met most of the requirements & avoid the misses of previous shoes.
• Protective toe cap & single outsole • Heavy
• Fitting • May be slippery at urban wet tiles
• Little lace pocket • Limited breathability
• Ample cushioning • Not waterproof
• Grippy traction • Minimal energy return
• Affordable • Dull colors
1. Welcome avid buyers to read while unconcerned readers can skip.
2. Product is evaluated without marketing inducement nor paid advertising.
3. Same product may not yield similar experience.
4. Reviews are brief from a casual usage perspective, & not guaranteed, extensive nor exhaustive.
5. Real review from genuine unaffiliated amateur user. Opinions expressed are personal & does not represent manufacturer or seller.
1. Protection ★★★☆☆ (the toe guard & sole thickness should be able to withstand minor penetrations)
2. Resistance ★★☆☆☆ (not waterproof & drying of trapped water subject to breathability)
3. Materials ★★★★☆ (overall looks seem durable since it uses single outsole instead of multiple layered, which was the cause of my old shoes crocodiled, & may last if sufficient care taken)
4. Usability ★★★★☆ (wear & tie laces like any other shoes except they added a little pocket to house the tied laces)
5. Breathability ★★★☆☆ (seems average as still can feel some warmth)
6. Cushioning ★★★★☆ (able to absorb most poundings without feeling strain)
7. Traction ★★★★☆ (handles natural terrains well but can be slippery on urban wet tiles)
8. Color ★★★☆☆ (seems to come with a few colors, maybe 2 or 3, but most are dull so that dirts are not prominent after a trail activity. However, if seller does feedback that it is best selling to manufacturer, they may want to have other colors so as to appeal those who like trails while looking great at the same time, particularly women's shoes)
8. Weight ★★★☆☆ (310g vs 293.55g average most Decathlon SG men's trail shoes; weight may be an issue for some, especially veterans or professionals)
9. Pricing ★★★★★ ($60 versus $78.33 average of most Decathlon SG men's trail shoes)
10. Availability ★★★★★ (most outlets have stocks but subject to size; seller can stock up quickly if high sales run rate)
11. Ratings ★★★★☆ (most reviews gave high ratings if the above negative points are tolerable)
12. Responsiveness ★★★★☆ (staff were polite & able to guide to searched products)
Thank you for taking the time to submit your review and suggestions on our products! I am pleased to hear you enjoy using this Men's Trail Running Shoes TR - night blue.
Your feedback matters as it allows us to further understand how you use our products and services and how we can improve to serve you better.
We look forward to more of your reviews and sharing! In the meantime, keep sporting on, and we hope to see you in our stores soon!
The back of the shoe is really uncomtorble. I keep getting blisters but for the money it's good value overall
Salam dari Decathlon KL East.
Terima kasih kerana meluangkan masa memberi penilaian 5 bintang dan maklum balas positif untuk produk kami. Kami amat menghargainya. Kami dari Decathlon amat bersuka cita apabila kami dapat menepati jangkaan anda.
Terus setia bersama Decathlon. Anda juga boleh hubungi kami sekiranya mempunyai maklum balas untuk kami perbaiki pada masa hadapan. Terima kasih sekali lagi dan semoga berjumpa lagi!
I got blisters in both my legs after running 5 KM for two consecutive days. Cushion at heel is not existing and inner material is not up to the mark
Thanks for taking the time to write to us,
We are really sorry for the inconvenience caused, hope you have selected the right size, ideally, the blister happens if the size is bigger than the required size due to which, while running the feet slides inside the shoes because of extra space, resulting in friction which leads to blisters & also avoid using nylon socks as it is slippery which leads to excessive heating of feet.
For further assistance, please feel free to write back to us.
Absolutely fantastic trainers, I've only bought this model to replace the previous style that I walked in for around three years, two walks per week.
Fantastic fit & great quality.