1/100°S stopwatch with 1 split time (LAP).
Up to 99hr 59min 59sec
Large digits for perfect legibility when practising sports.
Automatic or manual stand-by mode for optimising battery life
Ease of use
Easy to adjust with screen icons and 3 buttons.
The On Start 110 stopwatch is the simplest in the range, designed for occasional use or for timing group activities.
- loud beeps
- improved push-button for more precise timing
- improved ergonomics for easier grip on the product
Up to 99hr 59min 59sec with 1 split time (LAP: the time elapsed since the last lap time measurement.
Save battery life
your stopwatch will not stay on forever at the bottom of your bag.
It automatically goes to standby mode after 24 hours.
You can also switch to stand-by mode manually.
Batteries are not included.
How to choose the right stopwatch.
- OnStart 110: stopwatch with 1 split time, time, date, alarm
- On Start 310: stopwatch with 50 split times, MATCH mode, COACH mode, UP & DOWN mode, speed pacer, rain resistant
- On Start 710: stopwatch with 300 split times, MATCH mode, COACH mode, UP & DOWN mode, speed pacer, pace tracker, speed tracker, rain resistant, light
- On Start: