Cannot ship to ()
This product is currently unavailable for your region
Please select a size
Ideal for so simple exercises
No doubt about product. It's good but If customer picks up from store u should assemble it free of cost. Already It's expensive. I just bought. Will post review after a week of use.
Frame quality is good. The bench is very stable while doing bench press in every position. You can also perform back/Shoulder exercises.
Used it like for 2 weeks …Not worth…..not stable….even the cushion is so hard
Thank you for sharing your feedback with us and we apologize for the inconvenience you have had with the Weight Bench 500.
This is a Beginner level Bench and therefore not meant for heavy lifting or intermediate users. However, If you are looking for a Bench for Heavy Weight Lifting, here is the link- https://www.decathlon.in/p/8491829/gym-bench/reinforced-flat-inclined-weights-bench.
If you require more assistance, you may contact us directly at email@example.com. I would be eager to hear more feedback about our Fitness range.
Thank you for sharing your feedback with us and we apologize for the experience you have had.
Could you please share some details on the issue faced by you so we can work on the product and also help you with a solution?
You can directly write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. Item is not easy to fix
2. Quality is shaky after fix
3. Not a friendly item to use.
Thank you for your honest feedback. We are very sorry about your experience.
We will take your feedback seriously into account as it will help us improve.
You may wish to return this product as long as it is in resellable condition with all packaging and tags intact.
We will be very happy to have you back shopping with us and we do hope that this event will not have an overall impact on your perception of Decathlon.
Stay safe and take care!
Fitness Department Manager
Very sturdy, Convenient, space saving
Frame is solid.upper part wobble a bit.
This is one of the best product for home gym purpose. It’s strong and perfect. Go for it
1) Easy to assemble. The instruction booklet is not that good. Decathlon has a product assembly video online and I was able to put it together in about 20 minutes post watching it
2) Feels sturdy. I use the bench for crunches and dumbbell presses and it feels sturdy. Functional, does the job
3) The mechanism to incline and flatten the bench works like a charm
4) It is collapsible so when not in use, I fold it down and put it against the wall. It flattens enough to be put beneath some beds or behind closets
5) It looks really good and came nicely packaged
6) Economical. A total bang for the buck product
1) Max weight limit is 110kgs. Heavier user + heavy weights is not recommended
2) Shaky (not flimsy). While doing dumbbell press, it is not very confidence inspiring. You won't feel it will break but it is shaky. Stability can be improved