From 20" to 26": cut the strips based on the length of the tyre.
Easy assembly / dismantling
More flexible at the edges for easier attachment.
Reinforced central strip.
Sold in pairs, 35 mm wide.
1. Completely remove your wheel
2. Completely remove the inner tube to make installation easier
3. Place the strip along the inside of the tyre
4. Cut to the correct length if necessary
5. Cut the end into a rounded shape and avoid crossing the ends over each other to avoid pinching the inner tube
Tips from the pros
A rounded cut allows you to adapt the strip to the size of your wheel and avoid pinching the inner tube.